Ballistic Helmets by Indian Armour
Our ballistic helmets have been specifically designed for use by civil police, military, SWAT, and Special Forces officers. These are also essential for use by law enforcement agencies, para-military forces, federal agencies, first responders as well as media personnel. With an impressive clientele over Europe, Africa, Asia, and the USA, we guarantee you the best performing ballistic helmets at highly competitive prices. These ballistic helmets are lightweight and ergonomically designed to be comfortable for long-time wear preventing operational fatigue. High tenacity ballistic grade fibers such as DuPont™ Kevlar®, Teijin Aramid™ Twaron®, and even UHMWPE are used in multiple layers to ensure superior head protection. These ballistic headgears have also been engineered to protect against fragments and shrapnel that can prove to be fatal to the users. A high level of shock and impact absorption makes our helmets one of the highest performing ranges of ballistic helmets in the market.
With over 2 decades of experience in manufacturing advanced combat & tactical helmets, we have developed our products to provide complete satisfaction to our customers. Our head protection gears are of top-notch quality and the helmet profile is minimal, perfect for tactical and stealth situations.
Our ballistic headgears are made with advanced composite materials and are built to be durable and reliable, offering extreme comfort in combat zones. These premium bullet-resistant helmets are manufactured to the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Level IIIA standards and are available in MICH, PASGT, and Special Force designs. We can also offer versions that are in full compliance with the MIL-STD set by the Department of Defense (DOD).
BALLISTIC HELMET ADD ON GEARS
- Indian Armour products are NIJ certified and are listed on the NIJ website as a certified and approved supplier www.justnet.org
- Our products are tested in both field-level and lab-level environments
- Lab-testing occurs in various laboratories in India, the US, UK, and EU regions
- 20 years of ballistic manufacturing experience
- Patented and Trademarked Technologies
- World’s most vertically integrated manufacturer from yarn to finished products
- Weaving capacity for 80,000 sqm per month
- 150+ sewing systems and capability for ultrasonic welding
- Up to 10,000 helmets and 10,000 vests a month
- Various testing machines